FemmCorp II - Interactive caption

New Interactive caption! I hope you enjoy!

Hello and welcome to FemmCorp. So, what can we do for you today?

My wife told me that you guys are paying a good sum for test subjects! So here I am!
I saw your classified in a newspaper about $750 for a simple experiment!
I was searching online for some… you know… Well, It doesn’t matter. One of my search terms brought me to your website and I got Interested about the offer.

As you already know we are paying a good sum for test subjects of our new product before the release! By sign up those papers you are excluding us the blame of any side effects of the experiment!

Sign up.
Think twice…
I don’t know.

Can’t you just tell what exactly is this?

Calm down and relax, step into that machine, I’ll configure the machine before we proceed, that will take one or two minutes. Watch your step!


*as the door shut down everything becomes silent, the only things you hear are your thoughts and then a calm and relaxing music starts to play. Suddenly you hear a sweet voice*

1, 2, 3, testing. Can you hear me?

Glad to hear that, I'm almost dome here. I’ll need to ask you two questions before we start and be honest with those, your future will depend on them!

First: what kind of girls do you like more?

Asian
Black
White

Second: what kind of body do you find more attractive?

Slim
Chubby

Done, variables set up

You heard a strange noise coming from the bottom of your feet and a delicious smell of vanilla filled up the chamber. As the time goes your vision was bluring, your skin began to itch, your body was getting warm and the thick smoke that was filling the chamber was getting more and more dense to the point that you couldn’t see your hand one inch away from your eyes. And then ZAP, a current passed thru your body and the last thing you felt was the floor hitting your face.

Wake up, wake, it’s over! The experiment was a huge success! Here are your $750, but I think that will not be enough to change your entire wardrobe. But look at the bright side, this lingerie is a bonus!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new identity

The curse