A new kind of friendship

 – Dude, what are you doing in my bed?

– Waiting for you, for heaven's sake. Weren't we supposed to watch the game together? The TV in the living room got damaged by that electric shock, remember? The same one that threw me into your girlfriend's body.

– Okay, that makes sense... but what about the clothes?

– Oh, I don't know. Among the options she had in her closet, this one seemed the most comfortable.

– Comfortable? Dude, you know that these clothes aren't exactly for "relaxing" around, right?

– Okay, you got me. I admit, I was curious. I wanted to see your reaction when you saw me like this. Ever since I fell into this body, it's weird, my heart races every time I'm near you... You know, I thought... since we have no idea when - or if - we'll switch, maybe we should... try it out.

– Try it out?

– Yeah. - He looked directly at his friend, his eyes fixed on his. I'm starting to wonder if this is just friendship or if it could be something more. Who knows... Maybe I can get used to the idea of ​​being your girlfriend. Or maybe, in time, even... your wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A fitting role

A brand new identity