The Spell That Revealed His Love
He had.
Or, at least, he had found something that looked like one.
Paul knocked on the bedroom door.
— Andrew? You okay?
— Just come in!
Paul opened the door and immediately stopped.
For a few seconds, he was so surprised that he completely forgot what he had intended to say.
Andrew was lying face-down on the bed, flipping through a huge spellbook. The problem was that Andrew didn't exactly look like Andrew anymore.
The spell had completely transformed his body, and apparently every attempt to recover some trace of his old appearance only made things worse. At that moment, he was wearing a white satin outfit that definitely hadn't been his choice.
Andrew looked up from the book.
— Before you say anything: I know.
Paul blinked.
— I didn't say anything.
— Your face did.
Paul tried to compose himself.
— What happened?
Andrew pointed toward the closet.
— That happened.
Paul looked inside.
The entire closet was filled with women's clothes.
— I tried putting on a T-shirt — Andrew explained. — It turned into a blouse. I grabbed a pair of jeans, and they became a skirt. I tried a sweatshirt and ended up with... this.
He picked up a piece of clothing from the bed with an expression of complete disgust.
— Even my bath towel turned into something with lace.
Paul struggled not to laugh.
— Maybe the spell has a sense of humor.
— Not helping!
Andrew went back to flipping through the book.
— I'm looking for a reversal spell. I found this one by accident.
He pointed at the title on the page.
Fix your love life.
Paul frowned.
— And why are you reading that?
— Because I thought it might undo the first spell.
— Andrew...
— I was desperate!
Paul sighed and stepped closer to the bed.
— Did it work?
Andrew was silent for a few seconds.
— I have no idea.
He turned another page.
— But there's something weird.
— What?
Andrew opened his mouth to answer, but suddenly his expression changed.
His shoulders relaxed.
His eyes softened.
And when he spoke again, his voice had taken on an oddly affectionate tone.
— My love, you look exhausted.
Paul froze.
Andrew froze too.
— ...What?
Andrew blinked several times, as if trying to understand his own words.
— You should stay here with me. I'll make us something to eat, and then I can give you a massage. You need to relax.
Silence.
Paul looked at Andrew.
Andrew looked at Paul.
Then Andrew slowly covered his mouth with one hand, horrified.
— What the hell did I just say?
Paul tried not to laugh.
— You called me "my love."
— I know!
— And offered to make dinner.
— I know!
— And a massage.
Andrew slammed the book shut.
— I KNOW!
He sat on the bed, staring at his own hands.
— The spell isn't just changing my body...
Paul looked back at the title of the book.
Love and potions.
A smile slowly appeared on his face.
Andrew noticed.
— Don't even think about it.
— I didn't say anything.
— You're smiling.
— I'm just trying to understand the situation.
Andrew narrowed his eyes.
— Paul...
Before he could finish, his stomach growled.
The two of them went silent.
Andrew looked down at his stomach, then back at Paul.
And, to his absolute horror, he smiled sweetly.
— So... what would you like for dinner, my love?
Paul finally lost the battle and burst out laughing.
Andrew buried his face in his hands.
Apparently, that spell still had a lot of work to do.
What do you think the spell will make Andrew do next?
Let me know in the comments — and if you enjoyed the story, check out more transformation adventures on Crossdreams!
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment! I'll apreciate!