Mission Accomplished... A Little Too Well
Júlio held the landline receiver to his ear, gently spinning in the imposing black leather chair behind the executive desk. On the other end of the line, his mother sighed with relief, but quickly returned to her usual worried tone.
“Thank God, sweetheart! I couldn’t stand having that nagging suspicion anymore. But wait... if your father is innocent, why do you still have his secretary’s soft voice? The plan was for you to use the amulet, sneak into her office, check her messages, and switch back! You did activate the amulet to return to your own body, didn’t you?”
“Well, Mom... that’s where the investigation took an unexpected turn.” Júlio gave a crooked smile, crossing his legs and feeling the fine fabric of the dark-gray skirt rise slightly, revealing the black lace trim of his thigh-high stockings. “I figured it wouldn’t hurt to investigate the ‘business partner’ too, just to be safe. And guess what? Mr. Edmond... yeah, he really is having an affair with her. I found out in the most direct way possible.”
“What?! Edmond? Júlio, I was suspicious of your father! Edmond’s private life is none of our business. Enough. Activate that amulet right now and undo the transformation before someone sees you dressed like that!”
“No, Mom. Now I’m the one who wants to investigate this properly,” Júlio replied, running his fingertips over the long, perfectly manicured nails of his borrowed, curvaceous body. “You sent me on this mission, so now you’re going to have to deal with the consequences. Besides, the restaurant Edmond is taking me to tonight is incredibly fancy. Five-star fancy. And the little preview he just gave me here at the office about what comes ‘after dinner’... well, it makes me want to audit every single detail personally. Very personally.”
“Júlio, have you lost your mind?! Edmond is old enough to be your father! And you’re a man, for heaven’s sake!”
“Relax, Mom. Edmond may be around Dad’s age, but that gym-built body and that French accent tell a different story. Besides, being in this woman’s skin has made me realize that the corporate world can be a lot more... inviting.”
He paused, glancing toward the office door.
“He just whispered in my ear, with his hands around my waist, that he can’t wait for us to finalize the ‘contract’ at his apartment. I’d be a terrible spy if I walked away from the case right when things are getting interesting, don’t you think? I want to see just how far this old guy is willing to go!”
The sound of the doorknob turning made Júlio cut off his teasing laugh.
He straightened the fitted blazer over his generous bust, cleared his throat to maintain that silky feminine voice, and turned toward the door with what he hoped was a seductive expression.
Edmond stepped into the office, adjusting his tie with a mischievous smile that made Júlio hold his breath inside the borrowed body.
“I have to go, Mom. Duty calls, and my suspect just walked into the room. Be proud of me for being such a dedicated family businessman.”
Júlio ended the call with a soft click, holding Edmond’s intense gaze as he rested one hand against his stocking-covered thigh.
Tonight was going to be the most insane, luxurious, and scandalous night of his life.
And somehow, Júlio had a feeling the investigation was only just beginning.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment! I'll apreciate!