He Was Supposed to Return the Talisman… Then He Became Mom
Daniel, completely comfortable in Lucas's mother's body, crossed his legs and adjusted his hair in front of the mirror.
"Of course I did. You were the one who said we should take advantage of the fact that the principal is a womanizer. And you emphasized at least twenty times that I couldn't raise any suspicion while occupying your mother's body!"
"I said you should convince the principal not to expel me, not show up at school looking like you were heading to a photo shoot!"
Daniel shrugged, perfectly satisfied with himself.
"I was just following the plan. The principal barely focused on the outfit. He was just... extremely interested in the conversation."
"That's not reassuring". Lucas muttered.
"Relax. I explained that my dear "little son" was willing to complete all his overdue assignments to avoid expulsion."
Lucas breathed a sigh of relief.
"And he believed you?"
"Apparently. But I can guarantee you one thing: he didn't hear half of what I said."
Lucas closed his eyes for a few seconds.
"Great. At least you're home now. Give me the talisman, and we'll reverse the swap before something goes wrong."
Daniel raised an eyebrow.
"Reverse it?"
"Yes, reverse it! That was the whole idea from the beginning."
"I think you're going to have to wait."
Daniel smiled mischievously.
"Wait for what?"
"When I was leaving school, your... I mean, my husband called."
Lucas froze.
"My dad?"
"Your dad. He invited me to dinner."
Lucas's eyes widened.
"And what did you say?!"
"That I'd love to."
"You're in my mother's body!"
"Exactly. And in this body, he's my husband."
Lucas dragged a hand down his face in exasperation.
"Dude, you're taking this way too far."
Daniel pointed at him with a corrective smile.
"First of all: no more "dude." I'm your mother."
"You're not my mother!"
"I'm in her body. Therefore, technically... I am your mother."
Lucas groaned.
"What happened to you? When I used the talisman, you were the first one to complain! You kept saying it was crazy and that you wanted your body back."
Daniel looked down at his feminine hands and fell silent for a few seconds.
"Maybe that's exactly why."
"What do you mean?"
"You did everything without asking me, Lucas. I woke up decades older, trapped in a different body, with no idea what was going on. At first, it was terrifying. Then... I started noticing a few things."
"Like what?"
"The way people treat me."
Daniel walked over to the mirror, studying his reflection.
"I decided to take a walk after school. I've never been treated like that before. People were polite. Attentive. They smiled at me and held doors open. They treated me like I mattered. In my old body, I could barely walk into a store without someone acting like I was bothering them."
Lucas folded his arms.
"So now you're enjoying it?"
"Very much."
Daniel flashed a mischievous smile.
"And there's something else. Nobody at school calls me "chubby" anymore."
"That doesn't give you the right to steal my mother's life! You need to give me the talisman. So hand it over!"
"I would, but you know... with the sudden body change, I've been a little forgetful."
Daniel raised his hands, putting on an innocent expression.
"I didn't hide it. I just don't remember where I put it."
"You don't remember?! Daniel, you lost the talisman?!"
"Maybe."
Daniel adopted a fake thoughtful expression.
"But don't panic. If it's somewhere in this house, we'll find it."
Lucas started pacing back and forth in a panic.
"And what if we don't?"
Daniel smiled, sat back down, and casually crossed his legs, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear.
"In that case... I guess you'll have to get used to calling me Mom."
"You're enjoying this way too much."
"Maybe I am."
The phone on the table suddenly vibrated, lighting up the screen with the name:
"Husband ❤️"
Lucas went pale, but Daniel immediately answered in the sweetest voice he could manage.
"Hi, honey? Yes, I'm all ready for dinner..."
Lucas stared at the ceiling in defeat.
Using that talisman had definitely been a terrible idea.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment! I'll apreciate!