You are not fooling anyone

- Jason, what are you doing?

- What do you mean, man? I'm not doing anything. - Ricardo, crossed his arms, arching an eyebrow. He had known Jason for too long to believe this show of innocence.

- Don't play dumb. Ever since your wife punished you by turning you into a woman, you've been wearing the shortest clothes possible. Don't fool me, you're trying to get someone's attention. 

Jason laughed nervously, his eyes moving away from Ricardo's. He looked down at himself, adjusting that tight outfit.

- Nothing like that. Jason shrugged. It's just because the clothes your sister left here are too small. That's it.

- Oh, of course! As if I would believe that lame excuse. Ricardo came closer, narrowing his eyes. I've never seen my sister wearing that. To tell you the truth, I didn't even know she had clothes like that.

Jason bit his lip, his eyes falling to his feet, as if he had been caught red-handed. After a long sigh, he looked up, this time with a mischievous smile.

- Okay... you got me - Jason admitted, biting his lower lip lightly - It's just that all this change has affected me in a way I didn't expect. These clothes, the way I feel... it's been hard to ignore - He took a step towards Ricardo, his voice becoming softer and full of intent - I was just trying to see if... if you could help me put out this fire that's been consuming me for days.

Ricardo froze for a moment, surprise mixed with a growing tension in the air.

And apparently, Jason continued, a smile playing on his painted lips

- I've affected you too, right?

Ricardo looked away for a second, trying to process what was happening, but the silence between them spoke more than any answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A fitting role

A brand new identity