Spoiled Brat

- You can cry all you want, Giselle, but do it far away from my room, my house, and most importantly, out of my sight. Leave before I call my husband to throw you out!

- You can't do this to me!

- Oh, really? And what are you going to do? Tell everyone that the 'fat nerd' you humiliated so much swapped bodies with you? I bet they’d lock you up in a mental hospital, right?

- You know this won't last! Soon, everyone will figure out I'm not you.

- Do you really think I can’t imitate you? All I have to do is act like you: a spoiled princess who thinks no one else matters. The one who always got everything she wanted because the fat nerd did everything she demanded, in exchange for a promotion that never came. Don’t worry, Giselle, I learned from the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A fitting role

A brand new identity