Miraculous Diet

About a year ago, my wife went to a nutritionist. She wanted a diet that would help her lose weight quickly, because after having children she had gained a few pounds. The doctors recommended a quick solution: a diet based on her DNA. The plan included a supplement developed at the cellular level, as well as an extremely restrictive diet – no processed meats, cigarettes or alcohol. All of this accompanied by a rigorous exercise routine.

After three months, the changes were visible. She was radiant, full of energy, and although the process had cost a fortune, it was worth every penny. It was incredible to see how much happier and more confident she was.

Inspired by this transformation, I asked if I could follow her workouts. She agreed, and so I started. After a few days, I realized that I was far from reaching her pace. While she moved with agility and strength, I could barely keep up. In the second week, she introduced me to a "miracle" shake. It tasted like avocado with milk, something strange, but I drank it without complaining, without even imagining the impact it would have.

By the end of that week of training, something strange happened: I was almost at the same pace as her. Who would have thought that avocado and milk could be so magical? As time went by, I began to feel stronger and more agile, and our workouts only got better and better.

After a month, however, strange things started to happen. My hair and nails started to grow rapidly, my body hair fell out, and my skin became thinner and smoother. I had to start wearing gloves to lift weights, because my hands were more sensitive. In the second month, the effects intensified. My chest became fuller, and my curves began to appear strangely accentuated.

Concerned, I went to the doctor. He examined me and asked if I was taking any dietary supplements. Amanda, my wife, then revealed that she was mixing some of her supplements into my avocado shake, thinking that it would help me keep up with her performance. The doctor ordered a series of tests, and that's when the truth came out: my body was slowly transforming into an exact copy of my wife, at a cellular level.

We contacted the pharmaceutical company that supplied the supplement. They confirmed that they had already registered a similar case, but stopping the use could cause permanent damage to my DNA. The only solution was to increase the dose and let the transformation run its course.

Today, I did new tests and the conclusion is definitive: I have become 100% a clone of my wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A fitting role

A brand new identity