Equivalent exchange

My friend and I were fishing when we found a bottle with a note and a strange statue inside. Curious, we broke the bottle and took the note, which said:

- Holding the statue will grant you 3 wishes. After that, it will disappear and, in a year, it will reappear somewhere random;
- You cannot wish for more wishes;
- The statue does not create things out of thin air. It transforms what already exists. For example, if you wish for gold, it will transform nearby objects, such as rocks, into that material.

We decided on a simple plan: one shared wish and one wish for each of us. Together, we wished: "We wish for a huge pile of gold." As soon as we finished speaking, the statue glowed brightly, and the sand around us began to clump together, forming several gold bars!

Since I am a generous guy, I made my wish with both of us in mind. I asked for us to stay young, beautiful and healthy forever! The statue glowed even brighter, and when we looked at each other, we were back to our 20s, full of vigor and beauty.

I then handed the statue to my friend. He thought for a moment and, with a smile on his face, wished to find true love: a beautiful woman who would love him unconditionally and with whom he could start a family. The statue glowed so brightly that it temporarily blinded me.

When my vision returned, I saw him looking at me in a strange way... in love. Still confused, I realized that something was very wrong. My reflection in the water confirmed what I had feared: the statue had transformed me into a beautiful woman. Now, my friend's wish had come true—but in a way neither of us expected.

Comments

  1. Seems to me, that his friend knew exactly what would happen when he made his wish.😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this beautiful model? I'd love to switch bodies with her or at least get into her panties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I get my dream to come true to be as hot and beautiful as her?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'll apreciate!

Popular posts from this blog

A fitting role

A brand new identity