Free fantasy transformation stories, magical body swaps, and identity shift fiction. Immerse yourself in clean, non-explicit short stories of magic, change, and self-expression.
The gift [interactive]
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
It took sometime but I just wrote a new caption. This post works better in a new tab! Enjoy, if you liked it drop a comment.
"Hey man, my eyes are up here," Peter complained, crossing his arms uncomfortably in the office chair. Aron quickly looked away, rubbing the back of his neck."I know, but the pose and the outfit choice aren't really helping, are they? "Peter huffed, adjusting the thin strap of the floral dress."My mom insists that I have to embrace femininity. I didn't choose to wear this. She found it in the back of her closet and said I'd look adorable in it." "And she’s absolutely right. You look beautiful... or handsome, sorry!" Aron laughed, his face flushing slightly. "I'm still not used to the fact that my best friend caught this 'Gender Flu' thing and is now so stunning! "Peter gave a flustered look, his lip twitching slightly."You shouldn't even be here. I mean, who knows how contagious this disease still is? By the end of the four-day symptom period, it could be your mom thinking you're a life-sized doll an...
Bea’s master bedroom felt like a trap. Arthur, trapped inside a young woman’s body and wearing a silk robe that barely reached her knees, paced nervously back and forth. His slender fingers trembled as he held the phone to his ear. The call rang three times before Bea finally answered. — Dad? Any progress with the lab’s magnetic aligner? — Bea’s voice came through the phone, except it carried the deep, gravelly tone of Arthur’s own voice. — Bea! Forget the damn aligner for five minutes! — Arthur whispered, his words coming out in a high-pitched, panicked voice he still hadn’t learned to control. — We have a gigantic problem here. Luke. — What about Luke? Did he figure something out?
“Mom, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Dad isn’t having an affair with his secretary, so you can relax. The bad news is that I’m going to be late for our family dinner.” JĂșlio held the landline receiver to his ear, gently spinning in the imposing black leather chair behind the executive desk. On the other end of the line, his mother sighed with relief, but quickly returned to her usual worried tone. “Thank God, sweetheart! I couldn’t stand having that nagging suspicion anymore. But wait... if your father is innocent, why do you still have his secretary’s soft voice? The plan was for you to use the amulet, sneak into her office, check her messages, and switch back! You did activate the amulet to return to your own body, didn’t you?”
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment! I'll apreciate!