Helping out your friend (interactive caption)

Hello again,

As I promised some days ago (or some weeks) here it is the new "interactive caption" that I was working. The rules are the same, choose the options and click the buttons to continue the story!
Your feedback is important, please enjoy!

Bjkssssssssssss,


*ding-dong*

Hey dude... what's up?

Not much! But tell me, is your father in there?

No, he just went out to work!

Good! Did you found everything I asked?

Of course! But dude why are you here so early and with this weird request?

Don't you remember? Today Mr. West want to talk to my stepmother about the fight that I had with those bullies. To save your butt I'm now in big trouble.

Oh! I almost forgot about that! Thanks for your help and sorry for the trouble that I caused. Now tell me how will you solve this with a bra, panties, a dress, sandals and some makeup?!

Here it is!

It's just an old book! What's so special?
Dude... Are you using the occult to solve your problems? This looks dangerous!
A spell book!? Can you lend me after we solve your stuff?

But man, why did you asked me to grab this stuff, why didn't you got those clothes by yourself?

Because my sister in law is always tailing me everywhere I go. She spies me and tell her mother about every single step I take.

Oh, I get it. But It's the last time that I'll do that, after my mother passed away we locked all of her things in the basement and see her stuff brings me back a lot of memories.

I'm really sorry dude!

I'll use a spell that I found here!

Did you found a way to clone your mother or control her thoughts?

The requirements to control other peoples thoughts are out of our reaches. We will need to try the simple duplicate spell, the requirements are just the runic words, a tuft of hair and a willing person.

What? Be clear! Are you telling me to became your mother?! If it's so the spell will fail, 'cause I'm not so willing to do that!

She's not my mother, she's my STEPMOTHER. And yes, I'm asking you to become her for about 5 hours. Remember who saved you from a legendary beating! Also, as you know, our relationship was never the best, she is looking for a small slip to send me to the military school and this "violent act" will be reason enough for her try to convince my father! I'm just asking your help as I helped you!

Five hours? That's too long! And man, and who will replace me during my impersonation?

Your father is a good guy! Just ask him if you can stay at home, tell him that you are not feeling well!

I owe you one! I'll help you no mater what!
Again, I'm sorry for the trouble that I caused. But this is strange, you don't even know that this thing will transform me into a frog or the side effects! Dude it's magic, it wont explain itself!
Deal! But I hope the other spells make this sacrifice worth!

Let's begin?

The sooner it start the sooner it will end!

Don't worry! Now hold this strand of her hair, undress, get a towel to cover yourself. Please stay in silence because I don't know what can happen if I say any of those words wrong!

Speaking about that, how do you know that your pronunciation is right?

I got this covered spending the night watching youtube videos about the old dialect!

Oh god! Now I'm screwed!

Man up and relax! Everything will be fine!

You are telling me to man up before transforming me into a woman... That's so awkward!

Silence! Let's begin

ansuz ansuz ansuz
ehwo ehwo ehwo
ehwu ehwa ehwi ehwe ehwo
wunjo wunjo wunjo
berkano berkano berkano
laguz laguz laguz
othul othal othil othel othol
othol othel othil othal othul

I'm feeling it!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My bones, my skin, my head! What's happening??? Ehhhhhhhhhhh

It worked! Open your eyes! And see by yourself

Oh, I'm feeling nice! Her thoughts are mixing with mine! Man, I know everything, how to makeup, how to do my hair, and NEVER I'll go to YOUR school using those clothes! Wait a second until I find something that fits me better!

Dude, are you feeling alright? You are talking just like Rachel, and I mean not only the voice, but the way you are moving and the tone you are using!

It's because I'm Rachel! As I told you, I just have her mannerisms, her knowledge, her beautiful appearance! OMG and even the fortune that's waiting for her!
Haha! Why you afraid? Man, I'm in control of everything! I'll take you out of that in no time!
I must focus and stay in control! I'll not let her mind dominate or you'll be in serious problems!

It's hard to fight. I can feel every inch of her feelings, her fears, and I even know the extension of how much her dislike you! The answer you already know: your father's fortune! But first things first! Let's rush to school to get over with the principal meeting and then we can think about this second mission!

That's the best we can do! How did my father fell into this trap?

This answer is so easy, she is beautiful, young, healthy and sexy! Don't tell me that you never spied her... Cause I did! A lot of times! And now I can do it!

Cut the crap! We are wasting time! Get ready and let's go!

Hey hey young man! I'm responsible for you! YOU must obey me!

This tone that you are using gives me chills!

Hahaha, you must see your face!

[ Now what should I do... ]

Stick to the plan!
Have some fun before go!
Give up because this idea is too dangerous!

Leaving the office you just found Alex sit down in the corridor with a pale face just like he had seen a ghost.

Hey dude, Mrs. Brown!

You turned your head to the direction of that familiar voice, the voice your head listened for the past 16 years. Now you think that things went out of control. Alan and you rushed to home to search about what happened discovering that the spell was made to permanently switch bodies. Once the spell is cast there's a residual enchant that prevents the same spell to be cast again, the duration of that enchantment is 63 lunar cycles (about 5 years).

Mrs Brown is now trapped inside your body, but she doesn't remember the truth of who she was, the only thing "he" remember is that "he" woke up in Alan's house, precisely inside the master's suite, then rushed to his friend bedroom, getting a shirt and a short, luckily no one in the home found out what happened!

Fim...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new identity

The curse