The curse

Mike: Dude, I can't understand why you chose such a daring outfit to go looking for that girl who cursed you.

Douglas: What's wrong with my outfit?

Mike: Look, I don't mean to sound conservative or anything like that, but you're dressed in a way that draws a lot of attention. And that might not be a good idea in certain situations.

Douglas: What do you mean by "certain situations"?

Mike: I mean there might be men out there who will try to take advantage of you because of the way you look. And I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

Douglas: Oh, I see. But I'm not dressed like that to get anyone's attention. I just thought this outfit suited me.

Mike: Alright, I understand. But you need to be careful. And if you want, we can try to find some more discreet clothes for you to wear.

Douglas: Okay thanks for the concern. But for now, let's focus on finding that girl and reversing this curse. Actually those are the only clothes I could find. My ex-girlfriend took all the others when she turned me into this girl. She made a point of leaving me with no options.

Mike: Really? What madness! She really wanted to leave you in a sticky situation. But still, I think we can work it out. Maybe we can buy some more suitable clothes for you.

Douglas: I'd love to do that, but we're running out of time to reverse this curse. We don't have time to go shopping right now.

Mike: Alright, I understand the urgency, but you said these clothes are the only ones you have. Don't have other options?

Douglas: There are actually a few more pieces, but most of them are even sexier than this outfit I'm wearing right now.

Mike: Really? I got curious. Show me what these clothes look like.

Douglas: Oh, I don't know... I'm kind of embarrassed.

Mike: Come on, no need to be ashamed. We're friends, aren't we? Let's take a look together.

Douglas: Alright, I'll prove it and show you. But please don't laugh.

(Douglas disappears for a few minutes and then comes back dressed in another outfit, this time even more daring than the last)

Mike: Wow, that's really bold. I don't know if it's a good idea to use this in public.

Douglas: I think so too, but it was the only option I found. We're going to have to make do with what we have.

Mike (thinking to himself): Wow, I didn't expect it to look so stunning. This revealing outfit enhances every feature of him and... wait, what am I thinking? He is my friend! I can't let these mixed feelings get in the way of our friendship. I need to find a way to explain this to him.

Douglas : So what do you think? Was it as weird as I thought?

Mike (tries to hide his surprise): Oh, no, it's not like that! I mean... you look amazing, really. This outfit is bold, but it suits you, in a way.

Douglas: Really? I was afraid of looking ridiculous. Glad you like!

Mike  (smiles): Yes, definitely. But let's stay focused on finding a way to reverse this curse. After that, you can wear whatever clothes you want again.

Douglas : I agree

Mike: Awesome! This new outfit makes you even more stunning. You are rocking it!

Douglas  (growing awkward): Oh, thanks. It's kind of you to say that. I'm just trying to adapt to this new situation, but it's good to know I'm doing a good job.

Mike: It's not just good work, you look really awesome. I think that curse has turned you into the woman of my dreams.

Douglas (surprised): What? Serious?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new identity