FeMMCorp (interactive caption)

This is an interactive caption that will fill the "blog post" area, sometimes you must scroll down to see the next options! Enjoy and please leave your opinion about this in the comment section!

FeMCorp

Good morning Sir, welcome to FeMMCorp. I'm Jannet can I ask your name?

Hello Jannet, my name is

Nice to meet you and welcome to our company!

Do you have an appointment with us?

Yes, my wife told me to come to this address
Yes, I found your banner online and want to know more about your services
Yes, my company marked one hour
No, I just need to use your toilet

Please Mr. proceed to that corridor, enter the 3rd door. Enjoy your stay.

Hello Mr. , I'm Doctor Silva.

Sign all the papers and step inside this machine

I must say that it was a successful and great idea this treatment, my wife is teaching me a lot. Now I can understand better her mood swings, desires, feelings, now I'm more sensible to her problems, I have time to hear and learn with her. She just think that I could try some more appealing lingerie.

Wow, It's wonderful, being a woman is everything I expected. Now I'm here, waiting my old friend, I can enjoy this experience to the max!

Things here at work changed a lot, now I can finally understand the difficulties of being a woman surrounded by chauvinist pigs. The weird part is that I'm feeling pretty and well with myself. I'm even thinking about go out with one of my male colleagues to show that I'm completely changed!

Next time I'll hold until arrive at home!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new identity

The curse