The secretary








 How do I look?
Amazing, you just have to learn how to apply the makeup and voilá! You could pass as my competent and pretty secretary!
Cut that crap, I’m not pretty.
Don’t look so shy, your body is perfect and your facial features looks so feminine.
Stop, please, I just accepted being your secretary because I’m unemployed and I need to pay my rent!
Speaking about that, If you want to go on a date with me, I can solve some of your financial problems…
What are you saying? I’m doing this until I find something that suits me better!
Well, I’m not telling you that, I want to enjoy your company and talk about your future, I’m not gonna lie, first I asked you for desseup like that for the giggles, you always look so  feminine, but my heart just raced a lot when I saw you coming from that room.
Ok, but no kisses (well at least in the first date).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new identity

The curse