Maybe is time for some new year's resolution



My wish for Christmas was a new beginning, a fresh new start. I was sick, and my faithful maid Antonieta was always there for me. But on the Christmas eve, when I woke up I searched all over the house but I couldn't find her. When I went to her bedroom I found a small gift box with a letter on top that said:

"Mr. Jones Thanks for all you've done for me, you helped me when no one else did, as a token of my gratitude I found something that can grant you your deepest desires."

Inside the box there was a set of female underwear and atop of them a note "Yes, they are for you". When I touched them I felt a bolt running thru my body, a suddenly warm was enveloping me, a wonderful feeling, I felt the world changing, I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened them was just to realize that the world didn't changed, I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new identity

The curse