The dream






After my mother passed away I was sent to live with aunt Jessy and her husband. She was a really lucky woman, she married one of the most powerful man of this city.
But after some time living with her I felt like she wasn't happy. One I was passing in front of her bedroom and noticed that she was crying. She looked me in the eyes asked me if I wanted everything that she own. At that time I just laughed and said to her: "but antie, it's too soon to talk about that, you are alive, happy and healty, don't worry, things will get better soon!". She then explained me that she wasn't happy with her life, she lived every year thinking about being free again, and she prompted the same question again: "Do you want everything I own?".
- Of course! I replied, you have everything I always dreamed for, a big house, a nice car, fine clothes etc. And uncle Gerald is a great guy! He loves you so much!
She then grab a bootle with some weird inscriptions, filled a bizarre chalice and said:
- Here, drink with me and we seal our deal, I'll give you everything!

Man, that was weird! But hey! After that freak show I was going to be rich. So, as she said, I gave a sip. And that was the last thing I remembered from that moment. I was feeling like in a dream, one weird dream where I was lying down and saw another me putting some money and clothes inside of a backpack. I was feeling weak, I tried to get up and talk to the other me, but he wave his hand grabed the pack and said "goodbye, now you have it all". I was dizzy, I rubed my hands over my eyes and felt something weird, my hands were soft, then I realised the smell of my aunt's favourite perfum. That was not a dream! Now I'm her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new identity

The curse