Free vacation (interactive caption II)

Hello again dear readers,
The new interactive caption that I promised is here, I hope that you enjoy. Drop me an email or leave a comment, your opinion is very important to me! Bjsssssss and have fun!




The free vacation

You: Mom why are you here in my bedroom?
Mother: I was waiting for you, we need to talk! I don't know how to tell you but I think that your father is cheating with one of the girls from his job.
I didn't noticed, how do you know that?
Oh, that's why he was acting a bit strange.
Dad could never do that!
You: And what? He could be tired or just wanting to have some time alone!
Mother: The problem is that I found two flying tickets to the Bahamas and on his iPad he received an email confirming a 4 days stay on a 5 star hotel, and when I asked him about that he just told me that was a business trip that he forgot to tell me about.
You: But that can be true!
Mother: Yes, but when I called his company they just said that he asked a 4 days license, but suddenly the guy on phone confirmed the business trip with an "important client"!
You: Damn, things are getting bad for him... So, what's the plan?!
Mother: Well, I found a spell that can swap the bodies of two people. But they must have a little difference in age for it work, also they must be at least 25 meters distant from each other, so I'm asking for your help if this little b*** is too younger than me.
Sounds creepy and dangerous. What I get in trade of being transformed into a woman?
I'll do anything for you mom! This will be difficult but I'll find out what's happening!
A free vacation to Bahamas? I'm in!

[The day of the travel arrived - airport]
[You both arrived 30 minutes early in the airport, after your mother checked out the gate to the Bahamas embark you both found the perfect spot to observe them arriving]
Mother: Oh my gawd! It's Janine from the finances! So that explains a lot, during the companies Christmas party they exchanged a suspicious amount of gazes, she is too younger than me, so you are going to become her!
Now get ready! Take these pills before you read the enchant they will knock out you, so when she wake up in your body we will be at home.
[You took the pills and started to feel a bit dizzy, you rushed reading the cantrips while fighting being awake! Suddenly you felt your soul being projected out of your body and for a fraction of a second, just in a blink of an eye your point of view completely changed!]
Father: Are you OK?
Yes, just felt a little dizzy, always happens before a flight!
Just the emotion to travel with you, I can't believe that we will be in that paradise for 4 days!
Why not?

[You both embarked and finally you got some time to talk to your father!]
So Mr. Francis, now that we are alone, how is your marriage going?
Dad It's me!!! Gabriel! Mom used a stupid spell to transfer my mind to this girl hot body because she thought you were cheating on her!!
I'm excited just to think about this trip but now I'll rest a bit (I hope she brought a lot of clothes! I need to try them all!!


[Knowing that you just opened a big smile. You had no doubts that your father was thinking about your mother all the time, but they really need to talk a lot! The job was pretty easy, "Janine" was designed to make your father stay in the schedule! The hard part everyday was what to wear to the occasion]

[After a long discussion about the motivations your mother had to do something crazy like that your father told you to stay locked at the hotel room. Stayed there trying to get away with the bore experimented all her clothes and posed a lot in front of the mirror. Your father told you that he won't tell your mother about this so you can get the car that she promised!]

[You went to the beach and enjoyed the sun! For your father, he got late for some of the meetings but that place is really a paradise, he enjoyed the trip (not much as you did)!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new identity

The curse